WiX v3.0.4513.0 was released on lucky Saturday, 13-September-08. You can download it from http://wix.sourceforge.net/releases/3.0.4513.0/.
- Aaron added properties to WixNetFxExtension to detect .NET Framework Client Profile.
- Mike Carlson fixed a bug in Light that was triggered when you used a filename that couldn’t be represented in the database’s chosen code page.
- John Nannenga fixed a bug in DTF’s FeatureAttributes.
- 1372126: SqlDatabase with multiple files creates a single file set
- 1565886: Setting extended ACL permissions conditionally doesn’t work
- 1588180: errors and warnings when trying to ‘light’ HxS installer
- 1892358: XmlConfig can’t seem to find/modify an element by Id
- 1894817: Uninstall fails if IIS ext can’t locate website
- 1947061: DeleteMachineCertificate action fails
- 2002687: Shortcut does not correspond to parent
- 2017360: ContinueOnError should be allowed for non-component SqlDatab
- 2041989: Candle exception when inculding an invalid wxi file
- 2043410: GAC assembly installation fails if file name does not match
- 2046956: Pyro can’t target multiple baselines
- 2051748: DropOnReinstall="yes”/CreateOnReinstall="yes” doesn’t
- 2078554: Illegal identifier File/@Id when only specifying File/@Name
- 2088247: Null Reference Exception
- 2094263: IIS Extension: WebProperties are not being set
- 2104030: Binder variable assemblyFullName generates invalid type name