WiX v3.0.4109.0 was released on Friday, 09-May-08. You can download it from http://wix.sourceforge.net/releases/3.0.4109.0/.
- The WiX installer is now available as an x64 package. This package installs MSBuild tasks and targets in both Program Files and Program Files (x86).
- The Package/@Platform attribute now accepts the more normal values x86, x64, and ia64.
- The preprocessor SYS variable BUILDARCH replaces PLATFORM to clarify that it’s the platform the package is being compiled for, not the platform the build is running on.
- Transforms can now contain tables with added columns.
- Table definitions are now consistent with MSI 4.5 beta 2.
- Command-line argument processing has been tightened up and now all tools print warnings for all invalid arguments.
- Various updates in Dark to improve decompiling invalid packages.