After shipping “the” WiX v3.10 release candidate back in June, we finished off a couple of features that required us to wait for Visual Studio 2015 RTM to be released. We also took a couple of trivial, small, and minor changes. So it’s time for another release candidate, to make sure WiX v3.10 is ready to ship.
If you find a bug, please report it as soon as possible.
Here’s what happened since RC1:
- Add DAPI to get the right calling convention. [bug] [pull request]
- Add wixtoolset.org EULA service links. [bug] [pull request]
- Fix error message in OneTimeWixBuildInitialization.proj. [bug] [pull request]
- Fix build break with VS2015 RTM. [pull request]
- Update to .NET 4.6 RTM. Add Web package. Add EULA link. [bug] [pull request]
- Add missing binaries to binaries.zipproj. [pull request]
- Fix logging in VSExtension when loading MSBuild wrapper assemblies. [bug] [pull request]
- WixBA fails to retry after Cancel. [bug] [pull request]
- Keep QuietExec function definition the same as in prior releases to avoid breaking anyone. [bug] [pull request]
- Don’t serialize specific variables to the elevated Burn process. [bug] [pull request]
- Add support for additional Windows SDKs. [pull request]
- Support ISO/IEC 19770-2:2105 (aka SWID Tags-2). [bug] [pull request]